Registrations, Certificates, Special Training
Arabie hentai porn Environmental Solutions, Inc. personnel are trained and certified/registered to provide environmental engineering and geological services. The company has an on-going training program for seminars, in-house training, participation in professional organizations, and attendance at professional meetings and short courses. These activities are intended to reinforce previous training and to update personnel on newer trends, regulations, and technical information necessary for their performance.
Arabie Environmental Solutions, Inc. also provides employees with the opportunity for continuing education through flexible work schedules, professional development time during the workweek, and reimbursement of certain educational expenses. We believe that the continued training is essential to maintain professional expertise in the changing environmental field.
- Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality Response Action Contractor
- Licensed Engineering Firm No. 2420
- Licensed Contractor (Hazardous Waste Specialty) N. 25018
- Civil Engineer (LA, AR)*
- Engineer-in-Training (EI – LA)
- Professional Geologist (PG)
Certifications & Training
- 40-Hour OSHA Health & Safety Training
- RCRA Hazardous Waste Generator Training
- OSHA Supervisor Training
- First Aid/CPR Training
- Wetland Delineation Training
- Ground Water Monitoring and Sampling Technology Training
- LA DEQ Waste Water Training
- LSU Hazardous Materials Sampling Training
- Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Storm Water Inspection Training
- Research Diving (SCUBA)
* Work in other states may be conducted under temporary licenses or reciprocal arrangements.
Last Updated (Thursday, 18 March 2010 20:00)